Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas 2012

It's Christmas! I was supposed to be running the half marathon in Waterford today but I did not get my entry in time. Instead I will run a half marathon in Clonakilty next week.
Lovely morning stroll to town with new Nikon D60 camera. Usual Bagel Bar hot chocolate. Home again now to hoover and put up the Christmas tree. Bring on Christmas. Dragged the tree from the attic, and later Meabh helped me finish it. Results very impressive I think.
BEAUTIFUL beautiful bacon & cabbage for dinner.
At 9.30 I dropped Meabh to the Lady Belle for a party, and decided to go in for one. Great night with many of the cycling club who were there after the usual Christmas Ballyhoura mountain-biking day out....left the car and will collect in the am.



Putting up the tree is hard work

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: