Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolutions for My Class: There Is No Box

It's January, and it's resolutions-time.
I've been taking a little look every now and then at the Pedagoo Resolutions Document.  and I've added an idea myself hoping to bring together several heads around the notion of class blogging. I will be keen to follow those who are on that particular subsection, and I will be looking to explore ideas with a view to selecting software that will allow individual blogging. So roll on January 7th. I rarely have difficulty motivating myself to return in January, and this year I am more excited than ever. It's going to be busy! Perhaps that's the attraction.
I've had another little look back to that interesting document and my attention is caught by a really simple idea. This idea is for the teacher to focus in of a specific teaching tactic, that of providing the answer in order to spark interest and creativity of pupils in order to find the question! I am grateful to Iain @maximusparsons who submitted this idea. I've added myself to the list and will follow with interest. As a small means of continuing the process I've added my first answer. Take a little look, and feel free to comment or add your question. Better still, add yourself to the Find the Question list, and expand the collaboration, or you may prefer to take a little look through the bigger picture.
I will be implementing this in my class during January, and I will provide feedback here on Pedagoo. Watch this Irish space!
This is my first addition to Pedagoo, and I've published added it  also to my blog. My blog is not education-related, but I think it's an indication of me optimism in relation to the potential of Pedagoo that I decided to publish there also. That sounds like a mouthful! But I know what I mean. That's the answer. What is the question?

No comments: