Friday, July 30, 2010

Darn Blast!

Darn blast! No internet connection here for the past 24 hours. I had switched providers for phone and broadband only last week. Phone end was no problem and is switched. But it looks like eircom broadband has been disconnected before my new Vodafone one is connected. Feels really strange not to be connected. Sat and watched lots of tv instead! Typing this on my trusted openoffice wordprocessor, and will publish whenever.
My gluten-free bread arrived by courier this am. Company is called Ecodirect in Dublin, and they’ve been very helpful. Ordered a brown bread and also brown soda bread among other things. The bread arrives from England with a 10 day shelf life. It arrives only once a week, so they needed to delay sending on the other bits and pieces till it arrived.
What’s it like, you say? It is very tasty…I was surprised! Will write more after a day or two using it…

No comments: