Friday, July 30, 2010

Food Intolerance Testing

I sent off blood test the day before yesterday to a gang called York Test. They’re going to tell me the story! I’m expecting results to confirm that I need to eliminate wheat, orange juice and probably some other stuff too.
And of course, I set up this Blogger thingy to continue the journey. My feeling is that as soon as I get the hang of it, I will be able to link to other folks who are writing of similar experiences. At the moment, this blog is PRIVATE and is only seen by invited eyes. That’s so that I can try to figure out any pitfalls before my story goes out public.
btw, I am MALE, so I figure my posts will be short! Hopefully, many…but SHORT.
And now, to celebrate my new beginning I’m off for some pampering. A massage should do the trick!
Slán………..

No comments: