Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thoughts on Eating

Blood type O’s are more likely to be wheat intolerant. That’s me! My challenge now is to eliminate wheat completely from my daily diet. I have managed pretty well for the past two weeks, save for three wonderful days in the luxurious surroundings at Mount Juliet. The nutty brown bread was simply irresistible and I enjoyed it immensely.
Managing without milk and dairy produce will be more of a challenge. Today I ate my usual oat cereal with soya milk and to my surprise I liked it. Butter alternatives are available also, and I will probably use Olive Spread. Tea and coffee will not be a problem either, but cheese is a real favourite of mine. It will be very important now to be clear on shopping lists. I will begin to work on this immediately.

No comments: