Thursday, August 12, 2010

Relaxation

My last post mentioned RELAXATION and our visit to Mount Juliet later today. Well, would you believe it? When I pulled one of my angel cards this morning, something I do from time to time, here’s what came up…
You can only connect with your magnificence and full potential when you relax deeply for this allows your latent gifts and talents to emerge. In a state of calm relaxation you can also handle your day to day challenges more easily for you are able to flow through the seemingly impossible. Wisdom suggests you prioritise time for yourself. Breathe deeply. Do something you enjoy as you are due a spiritual, emotional and physical recharge. Remember that relaxation goes hand in hand with vibrant health and peak performance.
Affirmation: I take time to relax today. So, as I type, here I am breathing deeply…perhaps this post strikes a chord with you too.

No comments: