Monday, March 25, 2013

Artist in My School

Full article on my Pets' Teacher blog. Here's the link

On Friday last, a six-month Artist in My School programme came to a wonderful finale at Our Lady of Mercy School in Stradbally. The artist in question is Miranda Corcoran. She worked with pupils from Junior Infants right through to sixth class on a weekly basis since September last, and the results of their work have been placed on permanent display at the entrance to the school. Working on a brief to create a piece around the theme of Irish legends, much discussion with the children eventually narrowed it down to two pieces that they are learning about this year: The Salmon of Knowledge and The Children of Lir.

Artist in My School Project 2012 - 2013

Full article on my Pets' Teacher blog. Here's the link.

No comments: